With a small head, these nippers are used for working in the periphery of circuit boards.
1. The cutting edge provides a sharp, full flush cut.
2. The blade part has high durability thanks to thorough hardening
which achieves sharp cutting ability.
3. Brackets are included so that it is possible to adjust the width of
the blade part opening.
4. Uses environmentally friendly elastomer for the grip part that
tightly fits to hands.
5. The grip part has a surface resistance value of approximately
1 x 10^6 to 1 x 10^7 Ω/sq (not an insulated tool).
· For work on substrates.